We provide excellent staff benefits, including Employee of the Month Awards, and invest heavily in the training of all personnel to ensure it upholds the best possible standards and we have achieved accredited provider status from Skills for Security.
Our excellent benefits package includes:
• Access to a reward scheme giving a huge range of benefits including, for example, thousands of retailer discounts, heavily reduced cinema tickets, and free coffee
• Employee of the Month Awards and Employee ‘Star Awards’
• Team/Employee of the Year Awards
• Length of Service Awards
• Commendation Awards
• Pension/Life Assurance and Accident Insurance
• SIA Licensing Savings Scheme
• Access to specialised professionals in counselling, social work, psychology, and other human services.
• Toolkits on subjects including COVID-19, Family advice, Health, Diets, Grief, and Anxiety – including free apps covering fitness sessions, money, mental health, and work.
Training & Benefits
We are incredibly proud of the exceptional service we provide to our customers. Our people are at the heart of our success, and we invest heavily in training and working closely with our staff to improve both the skills and professionalism in the security industry.
We have implemented an industry-leading training programme that will engage all staff in formal education and development, creating a greater talent pool and providing the foundation for raised service standards, robust succession planning, and significant added value.OUR TRAINING